Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Enough Clothes for 2010/2011

I called Kim today because I haven't talked to her in about 2 weeks and I was just missing her. She thanked me for the clothes I sent for her son Peter last week. Pau delivered them for me. She said, "Because of Jen we have ENOUGH clothes for 2010 and 2011. We have have enough clothes for spring, summer, winter. We have soooo many clothes." She kept saying that she had many, many clothes now for everyone in her family. I laughed because I have never heard anyone say that they had enough clothes for the next year too. She said, "Jen, in my country we had 3 sets of clothes. When they were dirty we'd wash them and wear them again. But then I come to America and Jen gives me sooo many many clothes. Thank you, God bless you, but we don't need more clothes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment